PRE-ORDER DETAILS.

Dear valuable customer;

to ensure CHEAPEST price of our goods,
e-garage-sales will only take pre-order TWICE a months.
i.e. DAY-1 and DAY-15 of each month. delivery time will also take AROUND 10days..

HAPPY SHOPPING

Monday, July 19, 2010

RAMAI YANG TANYA HOW TO BUY?


Buying procedure:
(for ready stock item)

1. Bank in to my Maybank account
1581 6311 4910
kamarul nasser mokri
2. SMS me the payment details and your address
3. I'll courier you the item same day (if before 5pm)

Pre-order policy

1. Select item details (example; which model, what size..)
2. Bank in 50% deposit and notify me
3. Allow 5-10 days for me to get the stock.
4. I'll notify when stock is ready and request for full payment
5. SMS me the payment details and your address
6. I'll courier you the item same day (if before 5pm)

Return Policy

No return is allowed unless item sent not as described.
Please make sure your selection and be firm as no size changing is allowed.
I'll try my best to satisfy all your requirement whichever possible.

Thanks..

No comments: